FOOD ADDICT

This food addict will post every meal and every food purchase as a social and personal experiment to see whether publicizing these intimate choices will result, overall, in healthier behavior and weight.

Monday, December 8, 2014

12/8/14 - Dinner

I started with some celery and peanut butter at work this evening. When I got home, I tried, once again, to make mac 'n' cheese. I have to admit, this round was far better than my previous attempt. I used whole wheat pasta, Tofutti sour cream, Daiya, some grated sharp cheddar Rumiano cheese, and a touch of garlic salt. I also enjoyed some red wine. Mmmmm.

My fiancé made some veggie soup; I may have this little bit (shown) later on tonight. He's an excellent cook. He doesn't microwave everything like I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment