FOOD ADDICT

This food addict will post every meal and every food purchase as a social and personal experiment to see whether publicizing these intimate choices will result, overall, in healthier behavior and weight.

Tuesday, December 9, 2014

12/9/14 - Dinner (vegan homemade soup time)

Tonight, I had one of my giant tattoos worked on. I needed something in my stomach, so my artist offered me some mini 3 Musketeers bars and trail mix, which I really accepted.

After I got home, though, it was time to eat some real food, so I had some of the vegan soup that my fiancé cooked last night. It was soooooo yummy. I'm not sure what sort of magic he used to create it, but it's delish. I think there's a carrot-juice and cashew-cream base. There must be a ton of garlic because our apartment still smells like it. There are also the following ingredients: green beans, corn, carrots, soy beans, and peas. It's wonderful!

And, of course, there's my red wine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment