FOOD ADDICT

This food addict will post every meal and every food purchase as a social and personal experiment to see whether publicizing these intimate choices will result, overall, in healthier behavior and weight.

Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Greek Salad lunch & Amy's dinner

For lunch, I had a Greek salad with no olives from a nearby café called Arda's. It was ok, but it was a little too salty for my taste. I often forget how salty feta cheese is, and I don't like that.

For dinner, I once again had Amy's lentil soup with Boca ground "beef" inside of it. I cannot stress how good of a combination this is.

Like many of you, starting very early tomorrow morning, I will be traveling for the holiday. I will be in the middle of nowhere with little to no reception, so I'm taking a hiatus from posting until I return on Monday. See you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment