FOOD ADDICT

This food addict will post every meal and every food purchase as a social and personal experiment to see whether publicizing these intimate choices will result, overall, in healthier behavior and weight.

Monday, November 24, 2014

11/22/14 - The only veggie thing on the menu at Korean BBQ

Tonight, we were celebrating one of my good friend's birthdays. She wanted to go to Korean BBQ, so I found the only thing on the menu that I could eat. This was a lovely combination of mostly mushrooms and asparagus. I made sure that they did not use any fish sauce, so there was light oil and then maybe a pinch of salt to go with it. I also had a glass of pinot noir.

Afterwards, we went to karaoke, and the girls brought a ton of liquor, which we thoroughly enjoyed.

No comments:

Post a Comment