FOOD ADDICT

This food addict will post every meal and every food purchase as a social and personal experiment to see whether publicizing these intimate choices will result, overall, in healthier behavior and weight.

Saturday, November 22, 2014

11/21/14 - lunch sans photo

I took the staff out to lunch at the Biltmore. I have learned that there are some times when taking a photograph of my food is not feasible (for example, when I'm taking employees or a client/potential client out). When this happens, I will continue to document what I eat; there just won't be a photo to acompany it.

For lunch, I had pasta with spinach fettuccine noodles, a mix of tomato and a cream sauce, sun-dried tomatoes, bell peppers, mushrooms, garlic, pesto, spinach, and onions. I also had a little bit of potato au gratin and some grilled veggies, like broccolini, asparagus, and cauliflower. Afterwards, I had a couple of bites of desserts as well as coffee with cream and sugar.

It took several hours before I could have this mini Tootsie Pop, which is the only thing that I was able to photograph this afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment