FOOD ADDICT

This food addict will post every meal and every food purchase as a social and personal experiment to see whether publicizing these intimate choices will result, overall, in healthier behavior and weight.

Thursday, November 20, 2014

11/20/14 - lunch

I started off with the world's smallest Jolly Rancher candy, which was neatly placed in a jar at a spa, where I snuck away for a mid-day pedicure. For lunch, I headed on over to Panera, where I got a small macaroni and cheese (which you know is one of my addictions), a couple of their black bean soup, and an apple to make me not feel so badly about getting the mac and cheese. Afterwards, though, I went a few doors down to the gelato place (Bonaventura Gelato Lounge in Marina Del Rey) and got a baby half-and-half gelato. Half of it was cookies and cream---my favorite, and the other half was a new flavor: gingerbread cookie. Everything was delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment