FOOD ADDICT

This food addict will post every meal and every food purchase as a social and personal experiment to see whether publicizing these intimate choices will result, overall, in healthier behavior and weight.

Friday, November 21, 2014

11/20/14 - Dinner

I apologize that I forgot to post something between lunch and and now. I had a migraine, so I stopped by the store to grab a Coke. I don't like taking meds on an empty stomach, so I also bought a fruit bar made with nothing but apples and strawberries, and I also bought some Sun Chips (the garden salsa flavor, which is the best).

Tonight, I had the same thing for dinner as I had last night, only I added an item. So, I had Amy's low-sodium lentil soup with Boca ground "beef" added. I highly recommend that you try this combination because it is so very good. I also made an egg burrito, using certified humane eggs, an Ezekiel tortilla, and a touch of Earth Balance.




After dinner, I made myself a martini, using vodka, grapefruit Izze, and frozen blueberries. For dessert, I heated up some blueberries, and that was enough for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment