FOOD ADDICT

This food addict will post every meal and every food purchase as a social and personal experiment to see whether publicizing these intimate choices will result, overall, in healthier behavior and weight.

Thursday, November 20, 2014

11/19/14 - pre - lunch brownies & lunch

Before lunch, a colleague brought brownies into the office. I couldn't help myself. The corner pieces are my absolute favorite. I had two pieces, and they were delightful.

For lunch, I was meeting with a client, so, sadly, I was not able to bust out my phone to take a photograph of the meal that I was consuming. It just would have looked too weird. But I will tell you what I had. I ate a single veggie tamale from the farmer's market at Pershing Square, and it was good, but the veggies were sparse. I also bought some blueberry macaroons at the farmer's market, and those were lovely! They were a big hit with everybody.

No comments:

Post a Comment